- Returns on stock items are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 20% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee.
- All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
- The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- Returned merchandise that is damaged upon receipt will not be credited.
- Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credits are issued on shipping costs.
- Absolutely no returns accepted on custom displays and customized products, including orders with custom text, imprinting or graphics.
- Please review our Return Policy before completing these steps.
- Standard Package Shipments (UPS/FedEx delivery):
- Please fill out our return form completely and return it with your package.
- Returns will not be accepted without the return form.
- Failure to fill in all required fields will delay the processing of your return.
- Freight/Pallet Shipments :
- Please contact us so an RMA number can be generated for your return.
- Clearly write/label all sides of the shipment with the assigned RMA number.
- Freight Returns will NOT be accepted without a valid RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package/crate.
- Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for inspection and credit where due.
Important tips before printing your return form.
Why is there a 20% restocking fee?
Our products have customized pack-outs designed to be fully protected so they do not run the risk of damage during shipment. During transit through the FED EX or UPS system, any original box is marked up and not suitable for use in repacking a good return for re-sale.
It is very labor intensive to open up returns and fully inspect to verify the product is in resalable condition. We don’t charge customers a restocking fee to make money. We charge for the labor and materials associated with all of the handling, inspection, repacking and restocking associated with receiving a return in its original resalable condition and getting it back to our warehouse shelves.